Visa Consulting - Concierge Thailand

Awesome Image

Expertise In All Aspects Of Immigration Law

Whether we are talking about a short period in the interest of work or recreation, or the decision to start all over again with a new life in wonderful Thailand, the process of obtaining a visa and immigration application can be extremely tiring and complex.
Our goal is to identify from the first meeting with our clients the best visa options. And, as for our clients, to understand the Thai legal requirements, rules, and regulations.
We are licensed legal counselors and we offer legal advice and assistance services on a wide range of immigration issues. If you are in the situation where you need support, information or you want to stay legally in Thailand, you can contact us! We are sure you`ll find the help you need.

  • Our team has a lot of experience and has successfully managed cases like yours.
  • English-speaking immigration team.
  • We offer great services for all expats who want to get a comfortable lifestyle in Pattaya.
  • The knowledge to ensure low stress and a successful immigration experience.
  • We always offer transparency
  • We are experts in Immigration Laws, bureaucracy & documents
  • Consulting and Assistance Online
Awesome Image

Understand Your
Immigration options

Through the experience gained and through a motivated team, we are able to offer you legal advice in a competent and professional way.
So if you need a professional Thailand Visa Service, we can help you understand what visa program suits you.
  • Retirement Visa
    It is a type of visa offered to all foreign citizens who are over 50 years old and meet the financial requirements - necessary to support themselves in Thailand. Visa renewal can be subsequently extended on an annual basis.
    With this type of visa you cannot apply for a work permit or work in Thailand.
    A foreign national can apply for Thai Retirement Visa if he meets the following criteria:
    * Is at least 50 years old;
    * Has a deposit of 800,000 baht in a Thai bank for at least 3 months;
    * Or proof of continuous source of income, (monthly pension) of at least 65,000 baht;
    * A combination of both Thai bank deposit and annual pension income is also eligible.
  • Business Visa
    It is a visa dedicated to foreign nationals who want to do business, investment or want to apply for a work permit to work in Thailand.
    It can be granted for a maximum period of 1 year, with the possibility of being extended later.
    It has 2 categories: Non-Immigrant Business Visa (Employment) and Non-Immigrant Business Visa (Conducting Business). Each with specific requirements for application.
    The facilities offered by this type of visa? You can get a work permit, you can have a Thai bank account or you can stay in Thailand for 1 year.
  • Volunteer Visa
    Who is this for? Foreigners who want to live the adventure of their lives and volunteer in Thailand have the opportunity to apply for and obtain a Non-O Volunteer Visa and implicitly a work permit. This type of visa offers them a stay of 1 year in Thailand.
    It is a visa that offers a series of facilities to those who have fallen in love with the beauties of Thailand:
    * Access to the Thai Social Security
    system and a Full health care coverage * if they are drivers, they will obtain a Thai driver's license
    * can apply for opening a Thai bank account and a Thai credit card
    The facilities are many, requirements are the same! If you want to know more about this type of visa, you have doubts, or do not know where to apply, you can contact us.
  • Tourist visa
    Citizens of most countries in the world need a tourist visa to enter Thailand! Is issued mostly for foreigners who wish to enter for tourism and medical treatment purposes.
    It can be a Single Entry Tourist Visa or a Multiple Entry Tourist Visa. It is administered for a period of 60 days and can be extended for another 30 days.
    Thai Tourist Visa can be converted into a Non-Immigrant visa with greater validity.
  • Marriage Visa
    A Thai marriage visa officially called a Non-Immigrant O Marriage Visa is suitable for any foreign national who is legally married to a Thai citizen.
    Foreigners who apply for and obtain this type of visa can stay in Thailand for a period of 1 year, with the option of annual renewal (as long as they remain married and meet all the criteria required by law).
    With a Thai marriage visa, expats can apply for a work permit.
  • Education Visa
    Are you a foreigner and want to study in Thailand? You need a Thai ED Visa.
    With the help of this type of visa, all those who want to study at a university, attend seminars, or internships in Thailand, can do it legally for a period of 1 year.
  • Smart Visa
    Thailand has a type of visa specially created to attract investors, executives and entrepreneurs who want to invest or work in the Kingdom of Thailand. Only certain industries may be eligible for the program. Those who obtain this type of visa can stay in Thailand for up to 4 years and have various privileges.
  • Guardian Visa
    The Guardian Visa can be obtained in Pattaya if the person is caring for a child in the Kingdom of Thailand. In the case of this type of visa, the approval depends a lot on each case. Among the most common cases of Guardian Visa is the situation in which the minor is enrolled in a school in Thailand.
  • Obtaining Thai Citizen
    The eligibility requirements for obtaining Thai citizenship will depend on the circumstances of the applicant.
    *In most cases, people interested in obtaining permanent residence in Thailand must be 18 years old, living in Thailand as a Permanent Resident for at least 5 years.
    *Also, the person applying for permanent residency must have a minimum knowledge of Thai in speaking, understanding, and listening.
    *No criminal record.
    *A job
    *And he must be able to sing the national anthem.

Get A Free

    Awesome Image

    Speak With One Of Our
    Experts Today!

    Get In touch